If you think you may want to return your dome.
It is important to keep your dome clean, if you think you may need to return your dome. We can not resale a dirty dome. The way to keep your dome clean, is to set it up on a new clean tarp larger the dome is in diameter. The reason for this is the dome’s static cling will pull up bits of grass and dirt that cannot easily be removed and will make it ineligible for a return since we can not resale it as a new dome. Take care when putting it up that you do not rub any holes in the covering by pinching the covering between the poles and any hard objects such as pavement or rocks. Take it down as soon as possible; before any bugs or dew settles on the dome; pack it up bone dry, call for a return authorization # and ship it to us with in 30 days.
1. All returns are subject to approval and require an RMA# (Return Merchandise Authorization #).
2. Returned merchandise must be in new, unused and resalable condition with all original packaging, parts, manuals and accessories.
3. Returns must be received within 30 days of purchase.
4. Non-defective returned merchandise is subject to a 5% re-stocking charge.
Merchandise that is not eligible for return:
1. Merchandise that has been used, altered, dirty, dusty, wet, damp or damaged by the customer.
Shipping & standard procedures:
1. Shipping is not refundable under any condition. Customer is responsible for all shipping and handling charges associated with a return. Refund credit will be issued for merchandise only.
2. Free Shipping items or Discounted Shipping items will have the original outbound shipping cost deducted from the return credit.
Merchandise returned that does not adhere to the above conditions or without original packaging and paperwork is not eligible for return credit. Customers will be responsible for the shipping cost(s) of returning the merchandise to them.
Refund credit will be issued only to the card used in the original transaction. No cash reimbursements will be made. In the case of a money order or a personal/business check mailed-in with the order, our company check will be sent by postal mail.
Exchanges for equal or greater value merchandise will be considered but shipping charges + restocking fees will apply.
How to return a product
In the unlikely event you are required to return a product to Shelter Systems follow these instructions:
1. Contact us to receive a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. An RMA is required to process a return. Returns without authorization are subject to refusal .
2. Carefully repackage the product in the manufacturer’s original packaging, making sure to include all parts and paperwork. Missing paperwork or parts will result in extra charge. You may be required to place the manufacturer’s bag in a sturdier, shipping quality box.
3. Return the product via UPS or other insured shipping provider. It is recommended that you insure the package and obtain a tracking number as Shelter Systems is not responsible for loss or damage to merchandise that is being returned. Please insure the package for your purchase price.
4. Place a shipping label on the box and return the product to the address given below. Please remember to include your RMA number on the shipping label.
5)Call to obtain the address to ship a return.
If you have any questions about returning a product, please contact us.
Request a RMA
To request a RMA# call us toll free at 1-866-777-1066.
Please include the following information so that we can identify the transaction:
Name under which it was purchased:
Date of the transaction:
Stock number of the item you wish to return:
Reason why you want to return it:
If you have used your dome and no longer want it
We suggest you offer it for sale through eBay or Craig’s List as our domes generally have good resale value.